Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 7- Rest Day #1

I have officially completed all of the Fat Burner Express - both the meal plan and exercise routine!!! I can say that I never would have thought that I would have gone through a meal plan/diet as stringent as the one I just did for the last 6 days. I posted each day with what I had and it totaled to around 800 calories each day. I have taken before and after pictures and hope to post those up later today along with the stats comparison.

I completed a stretch and power yoga routine this morning which is just the first 8 minutes of the Fat Burner Express DVD. I did this to help all of my muscles stretch out and get just a mini workout in today. For the rest of the day I plan to take it easy and "Rest" as is prescribed.

A special thanks to my wife for doing this program with me as well as helping by making sure that I followed the diet to a tee by buying, preparing, and serving just what the plan ordered. This took a bit of extra effort by her and I am very appreciative. She has already planned out our exact meals for this coming week as well!

I am very much looking forward to my "free" meal today. We are planning to eat a very nice restaurant named Stonewoods (http://www.stonewoodgrill.com) where I am sure to have a nice Filet Mignon :) I may also allow myself to have 1 chili cheeseburger as this has been one of my biggest cravings all week.

Have a Wonderful Sunday!

//jsk

No comments: