Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 3 P90 - Fat Burner Express Meal plan + Exercise

Today exercising was easier than yesterday in that I had more energy to give the exercising more intensity. I still feel that it could be better and I am sure over time it will be. I am feeling a little sore today but not too bad. This Fat Burner Express DVD is really a good workout. Both my wife and best friend are doing this with me and have both stated that they like this routine as well. I have read that it is a bit tougher than Sweat 1-2. I have not done Sweat 1-2 yet, but will next week. I have read that some swap out Sweat 1-2 for this routine on occasion to break things up a bit.

Thanks to my wife, my diet yesterday was perfectly by the 6 day fat burner express meal plan. Later last night my stomach was growling a bit telling me it wanted more food, but I made it through it by drinking some green tea. That actually helped a lot more than I thought it would so I recommend that anyone that is eating less and still feeling hungry give the green tea a shot.

This is what I consumed:

Breakfast: Smoothie with 3/4 cup of blueberries
Snack: 20 Almonds
Lunch: Tuna Salad - consisted of Bagged Tuna, Lettuce, Cauliflower, Broccoli and just a bit of red wine vinaigrette with cayenne pepper.
Snack: Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese roll-up with mustard
Dinner: Garlic & Rosemary Chicken with Brussel Sprouts

I drank at least 8 cups of water and 1 cup of decaf green tea.

As I did yesterday I am going to start spicing up the food a little more with pepper and/or lemon/lime juice. I am making sure that nothing that I add has any calories, sugar, or carbs so I should be good to go.

Tonight I hope to get 8 hours of sleep as I have only been getting 6. I imagine this will help with my energy level.

No comments: