Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 5 - Power90 - Fat Burner Express

I had another great workout this morning. It was a bit harder to get out of bed and get in there to do it tho because I am feeling a bit sore in my legs and arms. I did manage to get through all of the workout though!

My weight was down 6 pounds as of yesterday morning for the week. It will not be official until Sunday morning, but I imagine I will be below 170 if I am not already for today. I weigh myself at the exact same time every day under the same conditions so that it can be as exact as possible.


Yesterday I ate exactly by the diet again. This is what I ate:

Meal 1: Protein shake with blueberries
Meal 2: 15 Almonds
Meal 3: Deli Meat Salad - Chicken Deli Meat, green leaf lettuce, celery, cucumber, balsamic vinegar
Meal 4: Turkey & Swiss rolled up with mustard
Meal 5: 4 ounces of lean steak (i think it was sirloin or flank, it was thin) and Swiss Chard Greens (My first time having these. They were OK with hot sauce and apple cider vinegar on them).

I drank the normal 8 or more glasses of water and my green tea last night before bed.

Today I am excited because I am supposed to have a whole cup of berries with my morning snack. I may end up going to the store shortly to get some fresh ones from fresh market.

One more workout and 6 day fat burner express will be over for me!! w00t!

Have a wonderful day all!
//jsk

No comments: