Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 2 - Power 90 - Fat Burner Xpress

I just finished my workout for day 2. Today it was much harder for me than yesterday. This is not because the exercises were hard or because my body was sore, but because of my energy level. I also have had a headache since around 4pm yesterday. My wife says that this is from the lack of carbs, I am not sure.

I did follow the meal plan exactly yesterday. Here is a brief synopsis of what I consumed:

Meal 1: Protein Shake with 1/2 cup of blueberries (this was supposed to be 1 cup)
Meal 2: 20 Raw Almonds
Meal 3: Turkey & Spinach Salad - This had 1 tablespoon of Red Wine Vinaigrette, spinach, turkey, carrots, cucumbers, and mushrooms (i did not eat these).
Meal 4: 4 ounces of cottage cheese and 1/2 cup of blueberries
Meal 5: Flounder and Asparagus
Late Night: 1 cup of decaf Green Tea- No sweetener at all!

I drank nothing but water all day and the 1 cup of tea near bedtime. I also took some Acai Berry extract in the morning as I have read that it helps to curb cravings and help with energy. I did have a lot of energy about 2 hours after I took it so I hope that helps again today!

I am hoping that my headache goes away soon as I have a lot of work to get done today! I am also hoping that my energy level rises as I am feeling quite lethargic.

I did weigh myself this morning and I was down to 175. This was before any water for the day and with my clothes on.

//jsk

No comments: