Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 4 P90 - Fat Burner Express Meal plan + Exercise

Whew. I am covered in sweat from today's workout. It was mostly the same as yesterday although a few of my muscles in my legs seem a bit more sore than usual. I can see the light at the end of this 6 day tunnel! I am excited to see the final results on Sunday morning. I am also looking forward to next Monday as I can then do Sweat 1-2 and the Ab routine.

Once again, thanks to my wonderful wife (who is also doing this with me), I was able to stick 100% to the meal plan. Below is what I had:

Meal 1: 3 egg whites/1 egg scrambled using spray with low fat swiss cheese and scallions
Meal 2: Protein shake (no berries in this one, just straight water + protein mix)
Meal 3: Grilled Shrimp and Chicken (4 ounces), lettuce, carrots, red pepper, and cucumbers with red vinegar and spices.
Meal 4: 15 Raw Almonds
Meal 5: Grilled Tuna with scallions and soy sauce, 2 cups of broccoli

Yesterday I was actually full most of the day which is an improvement over other days. I also had at least 8 glasses of water and some Decaf, non-sweetened Blueberry Green Tea (this was really good). I have always lived in North Carolina where one thing we are famous for is the sweet tea. I have been hooked on drinking sweet tea for most of my life. This unsweetened green tea is actually really good to me. I imagine that even after this week sweetened tea (even with splenda) will likely taste over-sweet to me.

//jsk

No comments: