Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 1 - Power 90 - Fat Burner Xpress

Today's routine was mostly cardio with a few strength/yoga moves built in. Overall I enjoyed the routine and look forward to completing it the rest of this week. For the entire first week of the Power90 program I will be doing this fat burner xpress routine. My plan is to start Day 8 with the actual first day of Power90. I may change my mind on this, but my friend is starting the normal Power90 today and I want to parallel what he is doing as much as possible. I am starting with this fat burner xpress so that I can really kick-start the whole process with the immediate success of dropping some weight fast. I will be following both the exercise routine and meal plan to the exact tee in an effort to get the best results. There is one exception. I do plan on one cheat meal a week. For Christmas I will likely have 2 or 3 extra meals and as a result I may either do more exercise or I might even decide to do a 2 day fast. We shall see..

I am really looking forward to the next 6 months as I believe this will result in quite the physical transformation. Tomorrow I will wake up on time and press play right away!

//jsk

No comments: